Villas, Private Client
Construction, renovation and restoration of a real estate complex for the construction of 3 luxury villas.
- Location: Florence
- Client: Private
- Period of completion: In progress
- Square meters: 500m2
- Sector: Residential
The renovation of a prestigious building at Poggio Imperiale in Florence has provided for the restoration with the change of use of a structure for non-housing to the construction of three residential units.
- Complete replacement of the roofing (structure, plank flooring, insulation, waterproofing and mantle)
- Completion of the reinforced concrete top layer in the roofing
- Reconstruction of the attic (primary and secondary warping in steel and wood)
- Restructuring of the main facades
- New electrical, mechanical and hydraulic technological systems
- Demolition and reconstruction of vertical walls for the distribution of internal framework
- Plasterboard works
- Finishing works, floors, coatings and paints.
- Soundproofing wooden frames.
- External cobbling and lawns, private parking.
The renovation of a prestigious building at Poggio Imperiale in Florence has allowed for the change of structure from non-housing to the construction of three residential units.
The substantial transformation of the building has allowed for an impressive structural and anti-seismic improvement with the recovery of the original elements of the roof and facades.
The objective was to establish three luxury residential units on the Florentine hills but not far from the historic city centre. The units have been equipped with every comfort and renovated with the maximum attention to sustainability. All while integrating with the surrounding landscape.
The units are equipped with modern facilities and finished with exclusive materials. The wood flooring and marble bathrooms recall the beauty of the Florentine hills.
All the apartments have an exclusive courtyard paved in ancient stone and private parking.