Hotel Rosa Grand, Starhotels
Creation of new spaces and renovation of 90 rooms with an extension to create a new rooftop suite.
- Location: Milan
- Client: Starhotels
- Type: 4 stars
- Period of completion: 10 months
- Square meters: 3,000m2
- Sector: Hospitality
The work was carried out in record time and thanks to an attentive logistical organization, the normal hotel operations in all its services was never interrupted.
The refined taste and elegance of the furnishings and finishes highlights the cosmopolitan style and allure of Milan.
The search for “magnificence” in the choice of fabrics, upholstery and materials makes the Rosa Grand a pearl of contemporary elegance.
Great attention has also been paid to the restoration and maintenance at the back of the house.
The rooms are dominated by peacock blue in a balanced alternation with gold and pink, the symbolic colors of the Rosa Grand, in addition to sage and ivory.
The contemporary meets the ancient gusto for precious details in a combination of tradition and modernity.
- Complete renovation of the rooms and corridors on the five floors of the central wing of the Hotel
- Complete demolition and reconstruction of all walls and plasterboard ceilings with a new distribution of space
- Complete renovation of the signature structures, electrical, mechanical, water, sanitary, air conditioning and fire prevention systems.
- Fine finishes for the bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors of the floors (carpet, wood flooring, wallpaper, paint and varnish).
- Replacement of all external and internal aluminum and wood fixtures
- Completion of works of sanitary fixtures and shower box.
lighting of common areas
- Renovation of the facades of the internal courts (plaster, paint and restoration of stone elements).
- Waterproofing works on the solar paving.